I can’t believe another year has flown by. I always think it is important to look back at the end of one year and the beginning of the next. I don’t know about you but I do easily forget everything that has happened in the last 12 months, whether that shows my age or the real condition which is ‘mummy brain’ i’m not sure.
Sometimes it feels that I haven’t done much this year, but when I start to look back I realise all that has been achieved, even the small things like managing to shower and everyone in the house staying alive!
So here it is my 2017 summary….
- My little one turned 1, we also celebrated some significant family birthday’s including a 30, 60 and 90 ! (none of them were mine ! )
- We did a big extension to the house. This caused quite a bit of disruption and stress but we now how a beautiful space to call home
- We had a lovely family holiday to Croatia in May and our first night away ever from our little one in October to Port Lymph Zoo
- This year we launched 5 NEW stationery ranges along with a brand NEW website. These gave our brides and grooms more choice, up to date designs and allowed them to buy directly from the website.
- We have completed over 70 wedding and event stationery orders. This may sound like a lot or a little depending on who you are, but as I run the business all by myself with minimal childcare, most of the work is undertaken during nap times and in the evenings…so i’m giving myself a high five
As always I would love to say a big thanks to my friends and family for their continued support through life and the journey of being self employed
Here’s to an even more awesome 2018!!!