I’m engaged, what’s next?
Firstly many congratulations on your engagement. To begin with many people like to send out save the dates to ensure their friends and family hold the date. To order these, normally all you need is a wedding date, and if it is abroad or there will be limited accommodation, a venue. We recommend sending Save the date cards around a year to 6 months before the wedding depending on the time of year and day of the wedding.
When should I send out my invitations?
We advise couples to send their invitations out about 4-6 months before the wedding, depending on when, where and size of wedding. If your guests will need to book accommodation or transport, we would recommend 9-12 months prior to the big day.
When should I start working with you on my order?
Ideally as early as possible! Once a couple has all the required information for their invitations, it can take anything from 2 days to 2 months to finalise the designs.
Why should I choose Grace & Bramble to create my stationery?
We work closely with each couple to create something truly unique to you and your big day. There are many pre-designed ranges for you to chose from to match your theme, or if there is nothing quite right we do a lot of custom pieces for our clients.
How do I order invitations ?
–Firstly have a browse through our pre designed collections and previousbespoke work. Does anything catch your eye? We can make small amendments to the colours and layout, free of charge. Any larger changes get in touch for a quote. If nothing is quite right, contact us to discuss a bespoke order.
– Decide on the style and size. For example many brides choose either our a6 sized flat or pocketfolds design for their invitations. Can’t see anything right, contact us to see what we have in stock.
– For invitations, do you require any further information inserts, for information on directions, hotels, taxi’s/transport, gifts, children etc? Do you want your guests to have an RSVP to send back or with information to prompt them to , such as a song choices, dietary requirements, food choices?
– Do you want any finishing touches? Lined envelopes, Addressed envelopes, rsvp envelopes, printed guest names, added twine / ribbon / tags, card printed belly bands?
– Work out how many you will require? i.e. for save the dates & invites take the number of guests you have got coming to the day / evening, then I normally advise to half this amount and add approx 10 more. This accounts for couples / families / spares.
– If you have a design, colour or theme you would like to incorporate or none of our designs are quite right, please contact us to discuss a custom order.
– Ordering – Drop us an email or fill in a contact form with the answers to all of the above and we will get back to you with a quote asap or contact you for more details
– If you are happy to proceed once you have received your quote, we will send you a form to fill in to collect all the text you would like. We will then create a pdf proof for you to check. We normally send up to 2 versions of your design.
– Once you are happy and full payment is made, we send your order to print. We aim to complete your order within 2-4 weeks.
– Enjoy seeing your guests happy faces!!!
I love your stuff, but nothings quite right, what can I do?
It is free to change wording or the colours or text & ribbons or embellishments. We offer a custom design service from £50 per order. We can custom design anything, from your save the dates and invites to table plan and place settings .
Will I see a proof before my order is printed?
Yes. Once we have all you details together, we will create a digital PDF proof and email it to you to check colours, fonts, spellings, layout etc.
What are your minimum orders?
The minimum order for save the dates and invitations is 25. If you would like less than this then please get in touch and we can work out a quote for you.
Can I order matching stationery for on the day to compliment my invitations?
Absolutely! All our stationery collections have a full range of coordinating items for on the day including order of the days, menus, place settings, table names/numbers, table plans, signs and stickers.
How do we pay?
Bank transfer is the quickest and preferred method of paying, but you may also pay through paypal. We ask our clients to drop us an email once they have made payment and to confirm they are happy with the proof
Preferred: BACS Payment: HSBC Bank, Sort Code: 401846, Account No.: 31525239, Account Name: GraceandBrambl
Paypal transfer: Payments made to [email protected]
When do we pay?
For orders of £100 or less we ask for full payment before any design work commences. For orders over £100, we take a 50% deposit and then the remaining amount to be paid when you are ready for the order to go to the printers. By paying the full amount we take this as confirmation you have fully checked the proof and take responsibility for the content
Postage and Delivery
How long does it take to receive my order once payment has been made?
We aim to post your order within 2-3 weeks of receiving your payment. Full payment indicates to us that you have fully checked the proofs and except full responsibility for all the content.
How much is delivery?
Delivery is normally between £5.00 – £8.00. International or large orders may be slightly more. All orders are sent via royal mail or courier.
I’ve just received my order and noticed a spelling mistake?
Grace & Bramble do not accept any liability for spelling mistakes or errors within on a stationery order. It is entirely the responsibility of the client to ensure there are no errors in the pdf proof supplied before we submit your order to the printers. Once the order has been sent to print, if any mistakes are discovered, we will charge for any reprinting required.
The colours of my order are slightly different to expected?
Please be aware that colours will/can appear differently on your screen than how they will when printed. If you want to double check your colours before the final print we recommend printing out your order or ordering a full sample.
My order has been damaged in postage?
Grace & Bramble is not responsible for damage to your order after it leaves our design studio. All orders are packed extremely well and are posted via royal mail or a courier service and insured up to the value of your order.
What if I find a fault?
As a standard policy we only make refunds and exchanges if goods are faulty. Any faults or defects must be relayed to us within 48 hours of receiving your order, at this point we will discuss whether we are to refund or replace your order. Due to the nature of all bespoke special orders, no refunds will be given unless an item is deemed as faulty by Grace & Bramble.
Who owns the designs that Grace and Bramble advertise?
All designs are the copyright and property of Grace and Bramble. Neither you, nor a third party, may copy any part of the design or reproduce it in any way. It is your responsibility to obtain permission for any copyright material, for example hymns or poems that are to feature in the stationery. If you would like to feature any of our work on your website or in social media, please ensure you have credited us fully.
Your full stationery may be displayed on our social media or website but only after it has been sent to your guests. We may preview it on our social media before this but all personal information will not be on display. If you would prefer your stationery not to be shown then please let us know.